Directors and Heads of Risk & Compliance will unite at UK's leading one-day Compliance & Risk For Financial Services Conference on 4th March 2020 at Copthorne Tara Hotel in central London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by in-house financial services compliance and risk professionals, for practitioners. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, industry-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We have a variety of speaking, exhibition and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities remain strictly limited to join our 21 heads and directors of financial services risk and compliance on stage.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,749 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here >>
From The Producers Of Europe’s Leading Financial Services Conferences & Networking Events...
This Is Not A Room Filled With Supply-Side Delegates, This Is A Practitioner-Led Conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with compliance and risk Directors looking for practical and impactful compliance & risk strategies which embrace new technologies and AI, mitigate Brexit uncertainty, prepare for regulatory changes, embed a failure-centric operational resilience strategy, protect vulnerable customers, review GDPR, promote a healthy culture, deter financial misconduct, revise SM&CR standards and drive digitalisation.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Heads/Directors of Risk and Compliance
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
What Are The Available Packages?
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
- DRINKS RECEPTION: Sole sponsorship of The Compliance & Risk For Financial Services Conference drinks reception. This package also include a 3 x 2 metre exhibition area in the main networking room, branding and 4 delegate passes to the conference (worth £3,396).
The Bottom Line... We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email email@example.com.