Mission-Critical Steps To Eliminate Harm, Reduce Exposure & Mitigate Disruption:
Effective, Resilient & Intelligent Risk & Compliance Strategies For BFSI - 22 BFSI Speakers | 1 Day
Optimise AI, Automation & RegTech Capabilities ∙ Advance Due Diligence Around Communications Compliance ∙ Strengthen & Develop Robust Operational Risk Models Which Absorb Shock & Minimise Impact ∙ Counter Fraud & Cyber Attacks With Watertight Controls ∙ Embed Duty & Governance Within Conduct & Culture ∙ Proactively Respond To ESG & Climate Risk ∙ Protect Liquidity & Manage Exposure Across All Three Lines of Defence For Competitive Business Continuity
23 Risk & Compliance Leaders From BFSI Share Critical Insights To Optimise AI & RegTech, Advance Due Diligence Around Communications Compliance, Strengthen Operational Risk Frameworks For Business Continuity, Counter Fraud & Cyber Attacks With Watertight Controls, Embed Duty & Governance Within Conduct & Culture, Proactively Respond To ESG & Climate Risk
Plus Brand New For November 2023!
- An Invaluable Interactive, Peer Exchange & Networking Day With Practical Idea Sharing From Thought Leaders For Forward-Thinking Risk & Compliance Strategies
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions:
- AI, Automation & New Tech
- Risk Culture, Conduct & SMCR
- 1 Thought-Led Workshop Discussion:
- Climate Risk
- 4 Deep-Dive Delegate Discussions & Experience Sharing:
- Third-Party Risk
- Market & Liquidity Risk
- Future of Risk & Compliance
- Dedicated & Focused Plenary Sessions To Tackle Your Risk & Compliance Related Challenges Across All Three Lines of Defence:
- New Tech & AI
- AML & Crime
- Duty, Conduct & Culture
Thank You To Our BFSI Risk & Compliance Sponsors!
Can You Help Finance Professionals Boost Performance?
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Passes:
Book Today & Save £1,000: £3,999 + VAT
Standard Rate: £4,999 + VAT
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Satisfaction Rate At Our Last Event
BFSI Risk & Compliance Leaders
Unmissable, Inspiring Day!
Join us at our 2024 Financial Services Risk & Compliance Conference.
18 April 2024 – Central London
Our Sister Events...
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com