Book Today & Save £300! Use Code 'BLACKFRIDAY'! 23 Risk & Compliance Directors From Leading FS Brands Share Practical Insights To Establish Robust Risk & Compliance Strategies For 2022!
Robust, Refreshed & Resilient Risk & Compliance Strategies For Financial Services: Embed Robust Risk Frameworks Which Adapt To Operational Disruption, Prepare For New Regulations, Respond To ESG & Climate Guidelines, Combat AML, Finance Crime, Misconduct & Cyber Threats, Protect Vulnerable Customers, Embrace Cloud, AI & New Technologies, Raise Standards Of Governance & Encourage A Culture Of Responsibility.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th April 2022, Central London.
23 Risk & Compliance Professionals Share Practical & Proactive Insights To Establish Robust Risk & Compliance Frameworks, Prepare For New Regulations, Respond To Upcoming ESG & Climate Guidelines, Combat Cyber Threats, AML & Financial Crime, Protect Vulnerable Customers, Optimise Data, Cloud, AI & New Technologies, Deter Misconduct & Encourage A Culture Of Responsibility Across R&C Teams
- Robust & Refreshed Operational Resilience Frameworks: Implement a bulletproof business continuity framework designed to adapt to disruption, remain agile and deliver critical services
- Interpret New Regulations Quickly & Effectively: Strengthen your business model to consume new guidance and meet ever-changing regulatory requirements
- Proactively Respond To Upcoming ESG & Climate Regulation: Drive initiatives forward, prioritise senior exec support and navigate the complexity of the evolving ESG and climate landscape
- Maximise New Technologies, AI & Drive Cloud Adoption: Leverage the right digital tools which suit your policies, procedures, and controls to deliver bottom-line results
- Combat Ever-Increasing Cyber Crime & Security Threats: Act fast, mitigate vulnerability and power collaborative resistance with high-impact cyber risk strategies
- Deter Misconduct, Raise Standards Of Governance & Encourage A Culture Of Responsibility: Protect firm reputation with appropriate systems and controls in place which improve accountability and conduct awareness
- Protect & Support Vulnerable Customers & Combat Inequality: Implement tailored policies which ensure increased focus on better customer outcomes and fair treatment of customers at all touchpoints
- Practical & Proactive AML & Financial Crime Strategies: Refresh your risk and compliance strategies to combat new types of financial crime risk and improve efficiencies
- Translate Risk Data Into Actionable Insights! Analyse and measure risk data to better understand model limitations for targeted responses which protect customer touchpoints
- Risk Forecasting For A Strategic Advantage: Best prepare for the unexpected with efficient and fit-for-future R&C models
PLUS! What's New At The 3rd Annual Risk & Compliance In Financial Services Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring Industry-Leading Financial Services Including HSBC, American Express, Legal & General, LV=, Revolut, RSA, Metro Bank and more!
- 97% Satisfaction Rating At Our Last Event!
- 2 Hot Topic Case Studies: A) Risk Culture, Conduct & Governance B) ESG & Climate Change
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) New Regulations B) Cloud, AI & New Technology C) The Future Of Risk & Compliance
- 3 Breakout Discussions: A) Covid Impact B) Post-Brexit B) C) Reporting
- Business-Critical Topics Covered In 1 Inspiring Day
- 9 Years At The Forefront Of The Financial Services Conference Market
- Updates On Risks, Threats & Best Practice
- Interactive Voting & Q&A
97% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our 2021 Risk & Compliance For Financial Services Conference & 9 Years Of Market-Leading Finance Events! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
‘Relevant content, passionate speakers.’
‘Great content, all the speakers were generous sharers and it made a difference.’
'Interesting, motivating and practical.'
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In Europe's 3rd Annual Risk & Compliance For Financial Services Conference!
Can You Help Compliance & Risk Managers In Financial Services Deliver Business-Critical Results?
For more information on how to speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Only £2,749 (SAVE £1,000). Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
2021 Sponsors Included...
The Risk & Compliance For Financial Services Conference At A Glance
In-House Risk & Compliance Practitioners Speaking
Satisfaction Rate At Our 2021 Event
Advanced Topic Streams
Years At Forefront Of Financial Services Conference Market
23 Financial Services Address Business-Critical Risk & Compliance Topics In 1 Inspiring Day: Operational Resilience • New Regulations • ESG & Climate Change • Cyber Crime & Security • New Risk Frameworks • Customer Outcomes & Vulnerable Customers • Data
Management & Transformation • Risk Culture, Conduct & Governance • Financial Crime & AML • Cloud, AI & New Technologies • The Future Of Risk & Compliance
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.