Autumn Update! Don't Miss The Risk & Compliance for Financial Services Conference - 23 Industry Leaders Share New, Business-Critical Rigorous, Agile & Watertight Strategies
Deliver Rigorous, Agile & Watertight Controls That Respond To Emerging Risk & Compliance Standards During Financial Services Disruption
Further Risk & Compliance Strategies To Develop Frameworks That Protect Customer Outcomes With Ethical & Organisational
Conduct • Achieve Mature Risk Cultures Which Strengthen Operational Resilience & Mitigate Threat • Weather New Tech Hurdles
Around Cloud & AI & ESG & New Climate Frontiers
23 Risk & Compliance Leaders Share Business-Critical Updates To Further Risk & Compliance Frameworks, Respond To Emerging Risks, Deliver On Ethical & Organisational Conduct, Achieve Mature Risk Cultures, Leverage Cloud & AI, Comply With ESG & Climate Regulations & Build Robust Operational Resilience To Fulfil Consumer Duty & Protect Customer Outcomes
- Better Prepare For Consumer Duty & Customer Outcomes: Risk and compliance teams clarify internal guidance to better safeguard customer needs and ensure fair customer outcomes
- Robust ESG & Sustainable Finance Frameworks: Remain compliant and competitive FS businesses and the FCA shine the spotlight on ESG goals and reporting
- Fit-For-Future Climate Risk & Stress Testing: How can you embed climate-related risks and opportunities into wider risk models for strategic risk management and decision making?
- Watertight Operational Resilience Frameworks: As we move on from one set of regulatory updates into the next set of proposals, what needs adjusting to ensure business continuity?
- Tech, AI & Cloud - Keep Pace! Conquer mile-a-minute challenges and risks arising from new tech adoption to create risk models which ensure compliance and minimise disruption
- Risk Cultures, Conduct & Governance Practical Insights: Enhance risk cultures, increase security and embed controls that adapt to new ways of working in 2023 and beyond
- Pressure Test Risk Frameworks: Identify weaknesses to manage threats and minimise losses and reshape the risk management landscape for the better
- Conduct, Ethics & Organisational Compliance: Assess where conduct and ethics breaches have occurred to develop future models better adapted to risk and achieving compliance
- Best-In-Class Third-Party Risk Management: Controls to ensure security and compliance for cost-effective controls beyond the business and throughout the whole supply chain
- Prevent Financial Crimes With Tougher AML Measures: Tighten compliance models as risk evolves to protect customers and businesses alike
- Horizon Scanning The Future Of Risk & Compliance: Which emerging risks should financial services risk and compliance leaders prioritise next?
Can You Support Financial Risk & Compliance Leaders Mitigate Disruption? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Places Now For Only £3,999! Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
PLUS! What's New At The 4th Edition Risk & Compliance In Financial Services Conference?
- Critical Insights & Updates Following Our Spring Edition!
- Regulator Perspectives
- Chiefs & Directors Across Banking, Insurance, Investment & FinTech
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Climate Risk & Stress Testing B) Risk Culture, Conduct & Governance C) Future of Risk & Compliance D) Compliance Tech, AI & Cloud 10 Chiefs & Directors Across Banking, Insurance, Investment & FinTech
- Risk-Led Workshops
20+ Financial Services Address Business-Critical Risk & Compliance Topics In 1 Inspiring Day: Consumer Duty & Customer Outcomes • ESG & Sustainable Finance • Climate Risk & Stress Testing • Operational Resilience • Compliance Tech, AI & Cloud • Risk Culture & Conduct & Governance • Updating Risk Frameworks • Conduct, Ethics & Organisational Compliance • Third-Party Risk Management • AML & Financial Crime • Future of Risk & Compliance
97% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Spring 2022 Risk & Compliance For Financial Services Conference & 12 Years Of Market-Leading Events! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.